The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all necessary records and documents associated with BATO&DIVAJN are adequately protected, maintained and can be accessed at a later date. This policy also ensures that records that are no longer needed or are of no value are discarded at the proper time.
The data retention policy explains how and for what purposes our website uses the information that is collected about you. By submitting any personal information to us or using any of the services that we offer, you are agreeing to be bound by the policy in respect to the information collected about you.
BATO&DIVAJN reserves the right to amend the policy to reflect changes made to our business or website or for the purpose of data protection legislation.
Personal data collected during a visit to our website is processed exclusively in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Republic of Macedonia. We are certified through a Company commissioned by the “DIREKCIJA ZA ZASHTITA NA LICNITE PODATOCI.”
Personal Data – User’s Responsibility
• You are responsible for all personal information you choose to post on BATO&DIVAJN. Your use, copying and/or relaying of any information or materials from and on BATO&DIVAJN is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
• Please be aware that any personal information you submit, post or upload in community spaces or through other third party applications may be read, collected or used by others. We do not remove content unless you choose to delete it or after your account has been closed. Make note that you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties as a result of the information you have posted.
• If you sign up for a promotion (contest or sweepstakes) or enter into a service where we offer in partnership with a third party, we may provide information (name, address, and account activity) to such third parties. If you choose to participate in such activities, you become subject to those rules and it is your responsibly to review them.
• It is very important to protect your account and your personal data by choosing a secure password and logging out immediately after using our services. If you lose the password, you lose control over your personal information and you can become the subject of legal action led on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, let us know right away and change your password.
• If you terminate your account, it is important for you to understand that you may lose information associated with it, such as your content.
Personal Data – Owner’s Responsibility
• When you visit BATO&DIVAJN, our web server temporarily registers the domain name or the IP address of the requesting computer as well as few technical data for the session. We will not collect any of your personal data such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address unless you provide this information voluntarily, for instance when opening a profile on our web site, placing an online enquiry and/or ordering a product, service or a request for information.
• BATO&DIVAJN is responsible for protecting all personal and confidential information obtained from its clients and customers in accordance with the current commercial standards. We do not guarantee security of information once it leaves the public network, but we do however; use encryption where necessary to prevent sensitive data from being intercepted by unauthorized sources.
• Only in cases in which you have given us prior consent, we may use this data for processing and direct marketing purposes, but only to the extent needed in each specific case. We will not disclose any data to government agencies except where required by law. All of our employees are obligated to treat your data as confidential and they will be kept until otherwise specified.
• BATO&DIVAJN neither collects nor has access to information associated with your card or your bank account. Payment is carried out electronically, in real time of the transaction.
Should you wish for any personal data to be corrected or deleted, or you have any other questions or suggestions in regards to data protection, please feel free to contact us at:
E-mail Address 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
BATO&DIVAJN is aware that you care about how your personal information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust. The current version of the BATO&DIVAJN’s Data Retention Policy was adopted effective as of 05.01.2017.