• You acknowledge and accept that all of the copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights which subsist in the design, layout, processes, functions, data and content of Xpobook are the property of BATO & DIVAJN GRAPHIC CENTER, its information providers or licensors. Xpobook is owned and operated by BATO & DIVAJN GRAPHIC CENTER. No part of this website, its content or any of its software and databases may be copied or reproduced, shared with third parties, reverse engineered, reverse assembled, or used to create any derivative work (whether in physical or electronic form) without the prior written consent of BATO & DIVAJN GRAPHIC CENTER.
• You may not create a link to Xpobook from another website or document without the prior written consent of BATO & DIVAJN GRAPHIC CENTER.
• The content of the pages on Xpobook is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice and you are solely responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes made.
• Xpobook may occassionaly include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Site. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Xpobook for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Xpobook is responsible for protecting all personal and confidential information obtained from its clients and customers in accordance with the current commercial standards. We do not guarantee security of information once it leaves the public network, but we do however; use encryption where necessary to prevent sensitive data from being intercepted by unauthorized sources.
• Xpobook reserves the right to handle our legal defense our way. You agree to cooperate with our requests so that we may execute our defense strategy as we see fit.
• By posting your content to this website, you grant Xpobook a license to use it. We don’t claim ownership to your content, but we have your permission to use the content for production purposes.
• You agree not to post any content that contains harmful or threatening information, software viruses, or violates any local, national, or international laws.
• Your use, copying and/or relaying of any information or materials from and on Xpobook is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. If you’re sharing an account with other individuals, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity.
• By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you accept responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your own username and password. A password should be changed if it is suspected of being disclosed or known to have been disclosed to an unauthorized party.
• If you are dissatisfied with Xpobook or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive option is to discontinue its use.
• If you terminate your account, it is important for you to understand that you may lose information associated with it, such as your content.
• Xpobook has the right to monitor any unusual user activity.
• You are not permitted to publish the contents of Xpobook, including but not limited to publication on any other website or computer environment.
• Unauthorised use of Xpobook may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be regarded a criminal offence. You agree not to interfere with our services.
• Your use of Xpobook and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Macedonia.
E-mail Address 1: email@example.com